ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS
We offer a full range of primary care services and partner with the region’s finest specialists to fulfill our commitment to each patient: to care for your whole self, for your whole life.
- Physicals & Exams
- Sick Visits
- Lab Work
- Care for Older Adults
- Women's Health
- Maternal and Prenatal Health
- LGBTQ+ Affirming Services
- Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension & Heart Disease, COPD, HIV/AIDS, TB, Hep C, Infectious Disease Management
- Family Planning
- Trauma-Informed Mental Health Care
- Recovery Groups
- Support & Education Groups
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Preventive Care
- Restorative Treatment
- Dental Exams
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dental Sealants
- Treatment Plans
- Oral Health Education
- Children's Oral Health Program
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Community Health Workers
- Financial Assistance Counseling
- Health Education
- Health Insurance Marketplace Assistance
- Interpreter Services
- Peer Support
- Transportation Assistance
OUR Patient Portal
Secure - Confidential - Convenient - HIPAA Compliant - Environmentally Friendly
Register today to communicate with us online using our secure and confidential Patient Portal. Once registered, you will have access to:
- Lab results
- Medication Refill Requests
- Medical Records
- Online Appointment Requests
You can have easy and secure access to your medical information online using our Patient Portal. You will be able to receive your private health information, periodic updates and reminders from your Primary Care Provider by email.
It’s Easy to Get Started!
Visit us at any of our locations or call us at 207-874-2141 and ask for an account to be created. All you need is your email address and we will create an account for you.
Once your account created, you will receive an email with easy instructions on how to enroll. That's all there is to it!
When you first come into Greater Portland Health, you will meet members of your health care team. On your first appointment, please plan to arrive early so we can help you complete new-patient paperwork.
You will be asked about:
- Your complete health history, including your family medical history, your medications, other providers, and past hospitalizations;
- Information about your current health; and
- Your family situation, including where you live, work, and how much stress you experience, since that can affect your health.
This information allows us to see a complete picture of your health and to work with you to make a plan tailored just for you.
Before you come to your appointment:
- Make a list of your questions and concerns.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are taking to give to your provider.
- Call before your visit to tell us if you have special needs. Ask for an interpreter if you do not speak or understand English well.
- Ask a friend or family member to come with you, if you think it will be helpful. This person can listen, take notes and offer support.
When you are here at Greater Portland Health:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- Go over your list of questions or concerns with your medical provider.
- Tell your provider how you feel, including things that may seem unimportant or embarrassing.
- Take notes.
- If you don’t understand something, ask us questions until you do understand.
- Tell us if you are being treated by other health providers, including mental health professionals.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave the health center. Your provider’s medical assistant can do this for you. Don’t wait until you get home; you might forget.
We provide high-quality, affordable healthcare for all.
- Greater Portland Health accepts private insurance,MaineCare, and Medicare.
- For those without insurance, we offer a sliding-scale feebased on income.
- We also offer payment plans.
You are responsible for payment for your care, and we will work with you to help make your health care affordable. Please tell us at your next appointment if you have gained or lost insurance. If you lose insurance coverage, we may be able to help you obtain new insurance and adjust your fee if you qualify for our sliding-scale fee program. Prompt payments help Greater Portland Health stay financially strong so that we will be here to help others.
Please note that refusal to pay your agreed upon fee may result in discharge from service. A $20 fee will be added to an account for a returned check. Staff will address any questions you may have on the policies and will encourage you to pay in full at the time of visit. Financial Assistance Counselors are here to help.
Copies of medical records can be requested at the front desk. Fees may apply.